HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TRIP TO HAWAII
- Use online resources and social media to find the best deals: You can use online resources and social media to make the most out of your trip to Hawaii. Online resources and social media can help you make travel plans, find restaurants and so on.
- Make your vacation about quality: It is important that you focus on quality if you want to make the most out of your trip to Hawaii. There are lots of memorable experiences that can be had in Hawaii.
- Do not travel to Hawaii during school holidays: Hawaii is quite expensive when you travel there during the holidays as condos, rentals, flight rates and everything else is inflated. Try to travel to Hawaii during the off-season as prices are reasonably low.
- Pack your own food: Hunger can dampen a fun vacation so it is important that you pack you own food when you make a trip to Hawaii. You can get snacks, you can get an ice chest and you get an insulated bag to help keep food cool.
- Splurge on adventure: You should splurge on adventure while you are in Hawaii. You have to enjoy your experience. You can engage in deep diving, take a helicopter tour or soar over waterfalls. You can use camera for car or video recording glasses to record your awesome experiences in Hawaii.
- Prepare for jet lag: Do not expect to be totally fit when you arrive in Hawaii. Time difference and jet lag can impact you a bit so you have to ease yourself into your vacation in Hawaii.
- Don’t blow your budget: It is important that you do not blow your budget while planning and when you are in Hawaii. Do not try to see everything. It is also not necessary that you stay in a luxury resort. You can consider staying in a condo as it is less costly.
- Safety: Your safety is important while you are in Hawaii. Whether you are swimming, riding a kayak or snorkeling in the ocean you should remember that your safety is important. Respect the elements and do not assume that you are invincible.
BEST PLACES TO EXPLORE IN HAWAII
Maui: Maui is an incredible isle with unique landscapes and terrain. The Haleakala is a popular attraction in Maui. It is an earthly formation that is 10,000 feet above sea level. The Haleakala is a popular destination for hikers and from the Haleakala you can experience breathtaking sunsets. You should equip yourself with the right gear when you want to hike Haleakala as it is prone to sudden weather changes. The Ho’okipa Beach is also an exciting location you can check out. It is ideal for surfing and surfers from all over the world spend their holidays there.
Kauai: Kauai is known as the island of discovery or the garden isle. In Kauai you will find the grand canyon of the pacific which is known as the Waimea Canyon. The Waimea Canyon is vast so it is important that you get a map if you want to navigate it.The Na Pali coast is the place to go in Kauai. It has lush rain forests, miles of cliffs and white sand beaches. The Na Pali is isolated and has a rugged terrain so it is important that you equip yourself with the right gear, enough food and enough water.
Oahu’s North Shore – The North Shore is home to famous big wave beaches, North Shore Shrimp stands and Turtle Beach. Join Ohana Circle Island tour and visit all of these places and much more. While visiting the hidden gems of Oahu you will be gorging on our Island fruits, snorkeling with our beloved Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, and have you embracing our world renowned beaches on an air conditioned 20 passenger shuttle Other places to visit in Oahu are the Bishop Museum, Pearl Harbour, The Arizona Memorial, Mauna Loa and Maua Kea.